Monday, August 30, 2010

Meet a Truman's Client - Alex Fogelson

By Melissa Colabella


'Meet a Truman's Client' is our answer to your question, "What kind of guy comes here?"

Meet New York resident Alex Fogelson, a 21 year old student of Tulane University and creator of Chapfix, the lip balm engineered for men.  This young entrepreneur's product can be found at www.chapfix.com


What drew you to Truman's?  It's in my neighborhood and I liked that it is catered to men. I had walked by a million times and thought I should give it a try. 

Did you enjoy it? What was your favorite part of your Truman's experience? Definitely - the atmosphere. There's a great vibe there and I was taken care of very well. The level of service and quality is very high which makes for a really enjoyable experience. 


No comments:

Post a Comment