Sunday, February 27, 2011

Miraculous Non-Makeup For The Morning After

Posted by Melissa Colabella



There have been "mornings-after" when I have had to generously apply my under-eye makeup in order to conceal the prior night's sleep deprivation and have often thought, perhaps because I work on solely men, of the horror that would ensue if I were ever to show my naked, make-up barren face if, by ways of cosmic mix-up, I happened to be a guy. When I came across this non-Truman's product, I thought L'Oreal's marketing team are beyond genius for filling this men's product void.

The Men's Expert Hydra-Energetic Ice Cold Eye Roller was designed as a "refreshing wake-up call" for men who want to "dissolve signs of fatigue like dark under-eye circles and puffiness."

"Action 1: Anti-dark circles. Oil - Free Peptide-Complex with vitamin C and caffeine to help reduce the look of dark circles. 
Action 2: Anti-bags. A cooling, massaging effect provides de-puffing action for under-eye bags. 

Visible Results: Reduced bags and dark circles for a wide awake look, day after day. Ophthalmologist tested for safety. With the Active Defense System, this powerful, soothing formula helps strengthen your skin's natural defense against daily aggressions."

I just wish I had thought of it first.

No comments:

Post a Comment